Pre-application for “CareWare Japan”
What is CareWare Japan?
○CareWare is a business matching event which provides guided tours.
CareWare is a business convention started in Aarhus City in Denmark. It is aimed at reducing the cost and time for enterprises which have great solutions to meet decision makers such as business owners who are tackling their issues.
○ An event theme is set to each event.
CareWare sets an event theme of problems and needs of welfare and nursing care industries and look for enterprises who want to exhibit their solutions to accord with the event theme. Target participants are decision makers of their business and want to solve issues on the event theme. Solutions can be hardware, software, or services and they must be related to the event theme. The organizer will select and maintain a variety of solutions for the event.
○The organizer will provide an environment for enabling exhibitors and participant to be concentrated in business matching.
The organizer will spend much effort deciding a layout of a hall and managing a schedule, so that exhibitors and participants can focus on fulfilling their purposes successfully. Accordingly, exhibitors can judge each participant whether they have potentiality to be their clients. Also, participants can evaluate whether the solutions can really improve the management of their facilities and workplaces or not.
What are the advantages to take part in the event?
- ○There will be qualified participants since all of them are required to register for the event in advance and pay a participation fee.
- ○Exhibitors can obtain the information of all the participants in advance.
- ○Exhibitors will have opportunity to share the information of their solutions on the official website of CareWare Japan.
- ○Guided tours will let all the participants get explanation of each technological solution in details.
- ○All the questions and answers will be recorded in scripts and can be used for future meetings or marketing.
Tentative Event Theme, Participants, Tentative Term and Program, Conditions to Exhibit, and Exhibit Fee
- ○Tentative event theme: Improvement of Working Environments of Care Staff
For upper management in the welfare and nursing care industries, it is one of the most crucial issues to recruit employees and keep a stable employee retention. In recent years, improvement of productivity at nursing places is also needed, besides of the improvement of working environment. Therefore, CareWare Japan welcomes the exhibitors who have solutions to improve the labor environment, such as to improve staff’s working conditions and the rate of taking annual leave, and to reduce stress during night shit work.
・The organizer which is a nationwide group in welfare field will promote participants through their own network.
・Target participants are decision makers, such as business owners. *They may bring personnel who are in charge of practical work.
・The maximum number of participants is 60 per day. *It can be changed depending on the number of exhibitors. In total, 180 participants at maximum for 3 days.
・The participation fee is expected to be set at JPY30,000 (temporary price) per person, in order to have motivated participants with strong interests in the solutions.
・Interpreters will be assigned if expatriate participant joins, so that exhibitors can explain smoothly about their solutions in Japanese.
- ○Tentative Term and Program
- Temporary schedule: September 25 (Wed.) to 27 (Fri.), 2019.
- *Bringing equipment in the exhibition hall is to be done on September 24 (Tue.), 2019.
- ○Conditions to Exhibit
- ・The exhibitors shall be the enterprises that follow with the regulations of H.C.R. 2019.
- ・The solutions shall be related to the event theme.
- ・All the exhibitors are required to appoint their staffs in charge at the allocated spaces during the event, so that they can handle participants.
- ・Pre-application is required.
- ・All the exhibitors shall provide information on their solutions with the organizer in advance.
*Example of the information to be provided:
How they can be used to improve working environment,
Estimated cost and time for introduction, training, and running the solutions,
Examples of users and introduction results,
Collection plans of investment cost, etc.
- ○Exhibition Fee (tax included)
JPY648,000 (H.C.R. 2019 Exhibitor: JPY216,000)
How to Pre-apply
- ○CareWare Japan’s official information is to be released on the H.C.R. website on July 1 (Monday).
- ○ Please access to the online form through the official website and fill in the necessary items to pre-apply.
- Pre-application period: July 1 (Mon.) to 15 (Mon.)
- ○The details of official application will be explained by the organizer after the Pre-application.
- July 1 (Mon.) – July 15 (Mon.): Announcement on the official website / Start Pre-application / Announcement on official application / End Pre-application.
- July 16 (Tue.): Official application
- August: Release Information about solutions / Start participants registration
- September 24 (Tue.): Move-in
- September 25 (Wed.) – September 27 (Fri.): CareWare Japan
- September 27 (Fri.): Move-out
- H.C.R. 2019 Office (Health and Welfare Information Association)
- Shin-Kasumigaseki Building, 3-3-2, Kasumigaseki, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 100-8980 Japan.
- MAIL. email@example.com
- Official Site: https://www.hcr.or.jp
CareWare event held in Aarhus City in Denmark on January 17 (Thu.), 2019.